Tips for Maintainging Weight
1. Make sure you have an exercise routine even if it is only 15 minutes per day.
2. Find things you like doing to stay active. As a Chiropractic Physician, I work on muscles and joints all day. Being active is what muscles and joints crave. It’s their sole purpose and the more active you are, the healthier you will become.
3. Go through your pantry and fridge and throw away all the junk food and sugary snacks you have on hand. If you have kids, it will be the best thing you ever did for them.
4. Drink water all day to keep flushing out your system and maintain hydrated.
5. Cut down on sugars. Make one night a week as your dessert or sugar night. Go get your shake or piece of cake and enjoy it one night per week and that’s all. It’ll help you feel less deprived and give you something to look forward to.
6. Keep your stress levels down. Stress is one of the number one causes of weight gain partly because we eat more when we are stressed.